Monday, August 3, 2009

Grandma

Got a text from aunt saying that granny is critically ill and may not make it till mum goes back to Malaysia...

Mum's trying hard to see if she could change her flight back earlier.. I really hope she can....

I don't know how to feel? If I was to say that I am very sad, it's not true. If I was to say that I am not bothered or sad at all by the news, I'm lying. The truth is I have prepared myself since a long time ago. Death is inevitable. It's sad to lose a loved one but life goes on.......

Anyway, I really hope and pray to God that she will hang on till my mum goes back.

Lord, please answer my prayer.

3 comments:

  1. dear, i'll keep her and you and your family in prayer... hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear that =( i hope she'll get better. you okay?

    ReplyDelete